GBS Virtual Mountain Drive Half Marathon Terms & Conditions
- The GBS Virtual Mountain Drive Half Marathon is organised by the Rotary Club of Grahamstown Sunset and is open to everyone.
- Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until midnight on 12 SEPTEMBER 2020.
- Entries are non-transferable.
- Submission of results must be submitted before midnight on 15 SEPTEMBER 2020.
- Participants must fit to participate in this event. The Organiser (Rotary Club of Grahamstown Sunset) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishaps that may occur when participating in the event.
- All payments will be collected in South African Rands. The conversion rate of the day is subject to currency fluctuation.
- Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by e-mail. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall be considered as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has reason to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refunded.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate and reasonable marketing and promotional purpose.
- The Organiser has the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
Tracking Your Run
Upon registration, Participants need to run/walk their chosen distance in a location and time of their choice, alone or with friends, outdoors or on a treadmill anytime from their registration date until midnight on 12 SEPTEMBER 2020.
After the run, racers should submit their run results to qualify for the available prizes.
Submission of run results is to be made via the “Virtual Marathon Submission Form” on this page.
All Participants will be entered into several lucky draws, as well as given the opportunity to win further prizes by submitting images and race data.
Due to participation by racers around the world, some prizes are transferable.
The winners will be notified via email or phone by Friday 18 September 2020.
Members of the Rotary Club of Grahamstown Sunset are not eligible for any of the prizes in this event.
By entering your race information, each Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.