Financial Life Skills Course for Ntsika High School
Current bid: R400.00
Donated by GBS Mutual Bank
The 2 hour / 2 day Financial Life Skills Course is sponsored and facilitated by the GBS Mutual Bank and is an integral part of GBS’ Corporate Social Investment.
Login/Register to Submit Your Bid.
Minimum Bid Increment: R100
Item condition: New
Ending On: December 6, 2020 11:59 pm
Reserve price has been met.
- Financial Life Skills are critically important for young people in Grahamstown, many of whom face the prospect of entering the work force where there are no jobs.
- The Financial Life Skills Course is sponsored and facilitated by the GBS Mutual Bank and is an integral part of GBS’ Corporate Social Investment.
- The course was designed by the GBS Mutual Bank and Rhodes University.
- The 20 hours over 5 weeks course will be facilitated by Mr Mfuzo Dyira of GBS to groups of 15 to 20 Grade 11 learners.
- The Financial Life Skills Course has been running for 13 years and has been presented to about 5 000 people.
- Full proceeds from the Winning Bidder will go to the Circle of Unity Food Security Cluster.
- Rotary / GBS will make arrangements with the school to deliver the course before 30 June 2021.
- No reserve price.
- Winning bidder may elect to remain anonymous.
Send Private Message
More Auction Items...
Kariega: Two Nights’ Stay for 2 adults sharing at either UKHOZI LODGE or RIVER LODGECurrent bid: R4,000.00
Financial Life Skills Course for Nombulelo High SchoolStarting bid: R200.00
“The Sun is Shining again“ Oil on Canvas Panel paintingStarting bid: R12,000.00
Kwandwe: Two night stay at Uplands HomesteadStarting bid: R11,000.00
Lamb Spitbraai for 40 – 50 guestsCurrent bid: R4,000.00
Alcohol HamperCurrent bid: R601.00
Financial Life Skills Course for Mary Waters High SchoolCurrent bid: R250.00
“Two women carrying wood and children home“ Oil on Canvas Panel paintingStarting bid: R12,000.00