Financial Life Skills Course for Nombulelo High School
Donated by GBS Mutual Bank
The 2 hour / 2 day Financial Life Skills Course is sponsored and facilitated by the GBS Mutual Bank and is an integral part of GBS’ Corporate Social Investment.
Login/Register to Submit Your Bid.
Minimum Bid Increment: R100
- Financial Life Skills are critically important for young people in Grahamstown, many of whom face the prospect of entering the work force where there are no jobs.
- The Financial Life Skills Course is sponsored and facilitated by the GBS Mutual Bank and is an integral part of GBS’ Corporate Social Investment.
- The course was designed by the GBS Mutual Bank and Rhodes University.
- The 20 hours over 5 weeks course will be facilitated by Mr Mfuzo Dyira of GBS to groups of 15 to 20 Grade 11 learners.
- The Financial Life Skills Course has been running for 13 years and has been presented to about 5 000 people.
- Full proceeds from the Winning Bidder will go to the Circle of Unity Food Security Cluster.
- Rotary / GBS will make arrangements with the school to deliver the course before 30 June 2021.
- No reserve price.
- Winning bidder may elect to remain anonymous.
More Auction Items...
Lamb Spitbraai for 40 – 50 guests
Shamwari Private Game Reserve: Two night stay for two people at Long Lee Manor
Commissioned portrait painting by Vanessa Holmes
Financial Life Skills Course for Mary Waters High School
“Two women carrying wood and children home“ Oil on Canvas Panel painting
A Book Entitled “Early Nineteenth Century Architecture in South Africa” by Ronald Lewcock
3 Cartons of Carara Agro Processing Products
Financial Life Skills Course for Ntsika High School