Financial Life Skills Course for Mary Waters High School
Donated by GBS Mutual Bank
The 2 hour / 2 day Financial Life Skills Course is sponsored and facilitated by the GBS Mutual Bank and is an integral part of GBS’ Corporate Social Investment.
Login/Register to Submit Your Bid.
Minimum Bid Increment: R100
- Financial Life Skills are critically important for young people in Grahamstown, many of whom face the prospect of entering the work force where there are no jobs.
- The Financial Life Skills Course is sponsored and facilitated by the GBS Mutual Bank and is an integral part of GBS’ Corporate Social Investment.
- The course was designed by the GBS Mutual Bank and Rhodes University.
- The 20 hours over 5 weeks course will be facilitated by Mr Mfuzo Dyira of GBS to groups of 15 to 20 Grade 11 learners.
- The Financial Life Skills Course has been running for 13 years and has been presented to about 5 000 people.
- Full proceeds from the Winning Bidder will go to the Circle of Unity Food Security Cluster.
- Rotary / GBS will make arrangements with the school to deliver the course before 30 June 2021.
- No reserve price.
- Winning bidder may elect to remain anonymous.
More Auction Items...
Financial Life Skills Course for Nombulelo High School
Kwandwe: Two night stay at Uplands Homestead
3 Cartons of Carara Agro Processing Products
Commissioned portrait painting by Vanessa Holmes
Shamwari Private Game Reserve: Two night stay for two people at Long Lee Manor
Kariega: Two Nights’ Stay for 2 adults sharing at either UKHOZI LODGE or RIVER LODGE
Jane Bradshaw’s Double-sized Lemon Meringue, made with homemade butter shortpastry
Financial Life Skills Course for Ntsika High School