Terms & Conditions
- Valid 8 December 2020 - 31 March 2021.
- Payment of the winning bid amount is to be made to Rotary.
- Free home-delivery via Courier anywhere in South Africa.
- Product must be ordered on www.TheGrahamstownProject.com. This is important for delivery and product selection purposes.
- An invoice for the full value of the product will be issued but no payment is required.
- A rebate for the full amount will then be issued.
Total Bids Placed:
Auction has expired
Highest bidder was:
|Bidder Name||Bidding Time||Bid||Auto|
|December 6, 2020 4:05 pm||R500.00|
|Gordon Barker||December 5, 2020 2:31 pm||R400.00|
|email@example.com||December 3, 2020 10:04 am||R350.00|
|Auction started||November 30, 2020 4:35 pm|
Send Private Message
More Auction Items...
Kwandwe: Two night stay at Uplands HomesteadWinning Bid: R20,000.00
Alcohol HamperWinning Bid: R902.90
Kariega: Two Nights’ Stay for 2 adults sharing at either UKHOZI LODGE or RIVER LODGEWinning Bid: R8,500.00
Financial Life Skills Course for Ntsika High SchoolWinning Bid: R400.00
A Book Entitled “Early Nineteenth Century Architecture in South Africa” by Ronald LewcockWinning Bid: R250.00
1 night accommodation for two people sharing in the ‘honeymoon suite’ at Seven Fountains FarmWinning Bid: R1,150.00
1 Day Impala Hunt for 1 personWinning Bid: R2,600.00
2 nights for up to six people at Wild Fox Hill in HogsbackWinning Bid: R3,200.00